Cherry Shaker Kitchen
Old world charm with a rich modern feel, the Cherry Shaker kitchen is constructed from the finest hard woods. Whether you seek a modern or more traditional kitchen in your home, using the Cherry Shaker kitchen can give you a high style look while being durable and long-lasting with it’s cool crisp lines. Looks best if paired with darker granite for counter-top.
- Full Overlay Door Style - Solid Maple Face-Frame
- Recessed Square Maple Door and Solid Wood Slab Drawer Front
- 1/2" Grade- A plywood Boxes - 3/4" Grade-A Plywood Shelves
- Finished Door Matching Cabinet Interior
- Finished Door Matching Cabinet Sides
- 5/8" Wood Drawer Boxes with Undermount Glides
- All Wood Construction
- Fully Adjustable Concealed Hinges
- Material Solid Birch
- Style Full overlay, Butt door
- Wall & Base Raised Square
- Front Frame 3/4" Solid Birch
- Door Frame 3/4" Solid Birch
- Door Center Solid Birch
- Sides (wall & base) 1/2" A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Top & Bottom (wall) 1/2" A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Bottom (base) 3/8" A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Cabinet Interior Matches door color
- Back Panel Full back on bases (1/2" plywood)
- Hinges Concealed 6-way adjustable hinges with soft close
- Connectors Pre-installed, color coated metal clip, wont tarnish
- Shelves 3/4" A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Drawer Box Solid wood 17mm (Close to 3/4" T), Drawer bottom 1/2" plywood, Drawer length 21", Dove Tail Construction, Natural Finish
- Drawer Glides Undermount, Full extension with soft closing feature
- Base Corner Support Wood corner brackets with wood I-beam construction
- Additional Information
- Return Policy
1. Return authorization number will be sent to you by email. Any returns without a Return Authorization number will not be accepted.
2. Shipping product back. All returned products must be undamaged and in original condition (not used and not installed, with all original packaging material included). Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable. Repack products for return in the original box with original packaging material. Ship the product to the warehouse address provided with your return authorization mail.
3. We are highly recommending you to insure your return shipping. All returns will be check for damages with your shipping carrier; if any damages will be found cause of transit we will reject this return delivery. In that case it is 100% customer's responsibility to file a claim with Delivery Company for the damaged goods. Conrad Kitchens will not issue any refunds and will not accept the return of goods damaged in transit and cause of the shipping carrier.
4. All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges even if purchased item was marked as "Free Delivery". Actual shipping / handling cost + 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund (Shipping / Handling invoices will be mailed to the customer upon request).